SERIES 42: Tuesday: 6/18, 7/9, 7/16, 7/30, 8/13, 8/27, 9/10
: Wednesday: 7/31, 8/14, 8/28, 9/11, 9/25, 10/9, 10/23 (10% discount until 6/30)
: Wednesday: 9/18, 10/2, 10/16, 10/30, 11/13, 11/27, 12/11
SERIES 45: Tuesday: 11/5, 11/19, 12/3, 12/17, 1/7/14, 1/21/14, 2/4/14
7 2-hour calls. All Training calls are from 9:00-11:00am Central US on the dates listed.
Earn International Coach Federation CCEUs (details below).
Class sizes are kept small (up to 12) to allow for interaction and personal feedback. Registration will close once class is filled.
50% discount for AoC Grads (not applicable with other discounts)
$99 full-time student rate
This training is guided by Craig Neal, originator of The Art of Convening
Since 2004, the Art of Convening Trainings have delivered a practical and essential methodology for transformational engagements.
In The Art of Convening Core Practicum TeleTraining you will learn Heartland's unique set of practices and principles that lead to authentic engagement and leadership in any meeting, gathering or conversation - virtual or in-person. The AoC methodology brings an integrated, whole-systems dimension to those who apply it to their lives.
The Practicum TeleTraining
- provides a state-of-the-art, unique Cohort learning environment
- brings to life the principles and practices from Heartland’s book, The Art of Convening
- utilizes MaestroConference virtual technology
- exposes you to new professional convening and facilitation methodologies.
Organized as a professional Cohort, the Training offers a personalized, interactive, intimate, experiential learning journey that transforms you into a confident Convener.
Who are the TeleTrainings for?
Anyone who hosts, convenes or facilitates groups, gatherings or meetings and is called to be an inspired catalyst for change in their organization or community. For leaders in business, organizations, community building, education, non-profit, consulting and coaching services.
The TeleTraining is based on the AoC Book:
The Art of Convening: Authentic Engagement in Meetings, Gatherings, and Conversations
This TeleTraining is designed to...
• ignite employee and team engagement and enthusiasm
improve the effectiveness or dynamic of your leadership
• shift your culture
• deepen your skills as a Convener/facilitator
• have immediate practical application
"The Art of Convening operationalizes dialogue principles and practices." - Dr. Daniel Pesut, Director, Densford Center for International Nursing Leadership, University of Minnesota School of Nursing
How is convening different from facilitation?
Convening is a leadership capacity that sets conditions for participants to co-create the best possible outcome through authentic engagement.
More than a meeting modality, a convened meeting or gathering
enhances and maximizes business and organizational performance by strengthening relationships, buy-in, accountability and commitment to help people excel and be successful in their work.
Using the Convening Wheel, a unique transformational tool (pictured above right), The Art of Convening is a practical map that anyone can navigate and activate as a core leadership competency.
More About the TeleTraining
Certified Convening Leaders teach and model traveling the 9 Aspects of the Convening Wheel, a practical road map to navigate and activate convening as a core leadership competency.
- This training utilizes MaestroConference (a unique, state-of-the-art virtual learning environment) that is personalized, interactive, intimate and experiential.
- Each AoC Training incorporates a "Case Study" as a tool and metric with which you are able to design a specific convening opportunity in your life and/or work.
- Learn ways to consistently create authentic engagements in your own meetings, gatherings, conversations, and relationships in your professional and personal life.
- Gain a solid foundation in Convening principles & practices in order to become competent, confident and courageous conveners both virtually and in-person.
- Optimize your own effectiveness as a leader, deepen your skills as a facilitator.
- Shift your culture, ignite team engagement and creativity, successfully harness collective wisdom, spark maximum innovation, and increase accountability and achieve team goals.
- Transform virtual and in-person meetings, gathering and conversations into alive and energizing environments that result in meaningful connection, inspiration and commitment to action.
- Receive an AoC Certificate of Completion
Participants of the AoC Core TeleTraining will receive a certificate of credit for
15.75 CCEUs (Continuing Coaching Education Unit) issued by the ICF distributed
as follows: ICF Core Competencies-3.75 CCEUs, Other Skills and Tools-12.00 CCEUs
You Will Learn Practices and Processes including
• Coaching Council Process
• Stringing the Beads
• Meeting Design Elements Checklist
Organizations with Art of Convening Training Graduates:
Altera Corporation · American Sustainable Business Council · The Boeing Company · California Dept. of Social Services · Campbell Applied Physics · Cargill, Inc. · Center for Creative Transformation · Center for Integrative Leadership · Chevron- Project Resources Company · Cisco Systems, Inc. · Conflict Transformation Program · Fielding Graduate University · Great Falls Citizens Association · Green Mountain Coffee Roasters · Haleakala Waldorf School · HealthEast Care System · Highland Hall Waldorf School · Honeywell International · Honoring Women Worldwide · John F. Kennedy University · Johnson & Johnson LifeScan · Juut Salonspa · Lee Hecht Harrison · Medtronic, Inc. · Microsoft · Midwest Energy Association · Minneapolis Community & Technical College · Minnesota Pollution Control Agency · National Brain Aneurysm Center · The Nature Conservancy · Northwest Cooperative Development Center · Park Nicollet Health Services · Presbyterian Church · Salesforce.com · Small Planet Foods/General Mills · Spire Federal Credit Union · St. Catherine University · Thrivent Financial for Lutherans · Today’s Health & Wellness Magazine · Twin Cities RISE! · Unitarian Universalist · University of Iowa · University of Minnesota · University of San Francisco · University of Texas, Anderson Cancer Center
· US Department of Labor · W.L. Gore & Associates · Walden University
· Wells Fargo & Company · Western University of Health Sciences · Xcel Energy
Email or call our office @ 612-920-3039 for any questions